To add a new client, click the top right "Add New" button on your Dashboard and choose "Client".
You will then be taken to an empty client template, offering a series of text inputs, which we'll go into now:
- Individual or Organization:
- Check "Individual" if your client acts as an individual or individual consumer. Check "Organization" if your client is a company or business.
- First Name, Last Name:
- If your client is an individual, this is your client's first and last name. If your client is an organization, these fields are optional and are a way of noting first and last name of the organization's primary contact.
- Organization Name:
If your client is an organization, this is your client's business/company name.
- Email Address:
- This is your client's email address, used to deliver statements.
- The default language in which you would like statements for this client to be delivered.
The default currency in which you would like statements for this client to be displayed in.
- Your client's full address, consisting of street name, postal code, state, city and country name.
- Phone Number:
- Your client's or client contact's phone number.
- Fax Number:
Your client's or client contact's fax number.
- Tax Identification Nr:
- Your client's or client contact's tax number. This will be displayed on statements below your client's address.
- Custom fields are used to display customized information about your client on invoices, estimates and bills. A custom field pair always consists of a key (e.g. "Company Register Number") and a value (e.g. "12345"). Custom field pairs will be displayed on statements below your cliebt's address.