To create a recurring invoice profile, click the top right "Add New" button on your Dashboard and choose "Recurring Invoice".
Just like when creating a regular invoice, you will then be taken to an empty invoice template. In addition to this, you'll see a recurring profile "Schedule" menu, which we'll go into now:
- Profile Name:
- The name for your recurring invoice profile, e.g. "Subscription payment for Basic Plan".
- Profile ID:
- This is your invoice sequence numbering prefix. E.g. specify "XY" to have invoicely number your invoices "XY1, XY2, XY3, ...".
- Start Date:
- The date you would like this recurring invoice profile to start.
- The frequency your recurring invoices are issued.
- The total number of occurrences for this recurring invoice profile. Type "0" in order to make it indefinite.
Not sure about all of the other text and numerical inputs below the "Schedule" menu? See article Creating invoices »