First of all, we would like to extend a big thanks to you for being our loyal customer here at invoicely. We appreciate your use of our platform and hope to be helping you with your day-to-day invoicing needs and — most of all — get paid by your clients.
Ever since the launch of invoicely's very first version in 2012, our team has continued working 24/7 to provide you with a best-in-class invoicing experience, with our latest accomplishment being the launch of iOS and Android apps for invoicely.
The invoicely Free Plan is Changing
A couple of months ago we introduced a new and adjusted invoicely Free Plan only for newly registered customers. The original Free Plan is now being phased out and will be switched over to the new Free Plan on November 16th.
(all affected customers were informed 30 days prior via an e-mail campaign about this change as well)
What's Different on the New Free Plan?
The new Free Plan comes with a number of unlocked functionalities, but also with newly introduced limitations. Below you will find an overview of what's different.
The five invoices limit is for the maximum amount of invoices you can create per month. You will of course keep all your old invoices.
- If you currently have more than 3 clients they are grandfathered forever, which means you are still able to invoice your existing client base, but with a maximum amount of 5 invoices across the whole account month.
- You can only create a new client if the amount of active clients is smaller than 3.
For example, the Basic Subscription enables you to save up to 25 clients and send up to 100 invoices monthly. (Please check our Pricing Page for a more detailed feature comparison)
You can upgrade your account by the following 4 steps:
- Navigate to the top-left drop-down menu on your invoicely Dashboard
- Select "Subscription".
(if you don't see the button you are a team member and not the account owner)
- Select the Plan you want to Upgrade to and Click the "Upgrade" button at the bottom of the Account page
- Add your payment method & click on "Add card & Confirm Payment"
Please bear in mind the current amount of clients you have and of course also your last month's invoice quota when choosing the best fitting subscription.
Monday, November 16th
Please note that all accounts on the original Free Plan were switched to the new Free Plan on November 16th, 2020. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our team by contacting us with the button below.
Thank you for your understanding!